9.01.2011

Alice + Olivia

I am loving the brand Alice + Olivia, I just recently picked up a jumpsuit made by them, at one of my favorite Nordstroms Outlet, Last Chance. I find all my good stuff there for 1/3 the price. Its amazing. But you definitely have to look for those deals, and most things have holes or tares, but my jumpsuit doesn't!! and it was only $15 bucks

I was on Style.com, looking at the this seasons Fall Runway Shows, and stumbled across Alice + Olivia's 2011 Fall show. Let me tell you I am in love!! And soon you will too


This Fall is all about Parka's and Fur, what better way to celebrate them both then in this jacket

Lace is so feminine and sexy, especially when done correctly


Such a great combo for work attire.

I love anything that sparkles, I am like a fish.


No comments:

Post a Comment