10.19.2011

lovin Jcrew....

I am totally in LOVE with JCrew's Fall collection. They have always been known for their classic pieces. Always timeless and easily wearable for years to come..That's part of why I've had a crush on them for years now.

What I am lovin about their 2011 Fall collection is the rich hues, the prints, how they mixed and matched. All of it. Now, normally I'm not a pants kind of lady, but lately I don't know...there must be something in the pre-fall air {since I live in Phoenix, it's still in the 90s, so fall..is not yet here} that makes me wanta go out and buy up ALL the fun trousers...and start wearing them immediately, even though I would be sweating profusely.

I'm also lovin their coats. Having a quality coat that fits is key to anyone's fall wardrobe. It's espeacially an easy update.






No comments:

Post a Comment