10.11.2011

One Year Anniversary..

HELLO old friends...it's been such a long time!! I am so sorry for that...life has been crazy.


But I do have exciting news..last weekend, October 2nd, my husband and I celebrated our one year!!  It was a fantastic weekend, we stayed up in Cottonwood AZ, then drove to Flagstaff, Jerome, and Sedona. It was a weekend full of eating well, relaxing, and watching Lost.


I was looking back at our wedding photos and GOSH I loved my wedding, and had so much fun!! Here are some of my favorite pictures....


Our colors were Silver & White, plus it was at night so lights everywhere, and tons of candles on every table...All I really remember about the ceremony is that I kept switching my name and Andrews..and the guest kept laughing and I didn't understand why...We also adored our photographer he was fantastic you should check out his other work..or if you are looking for a great photographer in the Valley of the Sun..Chris Ward is the guy


my Jim Hjelm dress that I LOVED


My Husband insisted they had to wear suspenders..it was a super idea

I beyond loved my hair and birdcage

My bridesmaids dresses were Cheeta print by Banana Republic, they carried Baby's Breath with silver satin ribbon


our first dance...Andrew picked  "Moondance" by Van Morrison 

and last but not least one of the more fun parts of the evening was our PhotoBooth, 
where guest could go to get their picture taken.


It was so much fun to look back at our wedding, remembering things that I totally forgot. And the BEST part was marring the man, who not only is my best friend but the most fantastic  part of my life, love you babe....always will



4 comments:

  1. Congrats one the one year anni.! :*) You looked absolutely stunning at your wedding! And love how your bridesmaids wore cheetah print dresses! So fun and super stylish.

    xx, Ally

    pinsandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that I'm in a lot of these pictures. You thought it was all about you... think again. :) It was such a gorgeous wedding for a beautiful couple. Love you two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary to you and your husband! Your wedding pictures are really fun and memorable! Very nice post! We love it very much!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!

    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com

    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! I love your photos.. it looks like a beautiful and elegant occasion. And Moondance by Van Morrison is one of my favorite songs!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete