7.09.2011

Azzedine Alaia Fall collection....

May I just say WOW....this line is GORGEOUS. The details, the lines, the colors, oh my...it's breathtaking. What's crazy is he hasn't had a show in 8 years. I, and I am sure the fashion world, would gladly wait patiently another 8 years to see what master pieces he comes up with again. 


The whole line screams "Contemporary and Feminine". His coats and dresses, would probably falter every body type, making women who don't have the hour glass shape, have one, and the women who do, or are pear shape, just accentuate those already God given curves. 









There is no doubt in my mind that any woman wearing his pieces would feel like a million bucks in his clothes! 


If you want to see more runway shows or more of his line go to
                                                 style.com 



1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful! I would actually wear 90% of the pieces you've shown here which is so unusual for me. Definitely worth the wait!

    Sorcha x
    Bonfire Brunette

    ReplyDelete