So here I am on my summer vacation and wanting to make something super cute for Christmas presents, and I thought....OH I should make JAM. Its cute, fun, and it will be future memories. So I had my mom come down from Cottonwood and my mother-in-law who is always willing, come help me with this little adventure
1. We had to go to one of my best friends Kim's (lovingcoffeeandsunshine.blogspot.com) house and pick figs, she has a beautiful fig tree, you can see it on her blog.
2. Cut and washed all the fruit
Raspberries, Peaches, Mango, Figs, and Strawberries
3. Had to then sterilize all the jars
4. Smash the fruit
5. In one pot heat all the Jam ingredients, in another heat the lids
6. When done heating, we poured the Jam into jars, sealed and WHAM its done
We made Raspberry Peach, Strawberry Fig, and Tropical Jam
We ended up with 3 dozen mini jars of jam.
This was SUCH a fun thing to do with my mom and mother-in-law!
Plus it was super easy....Now Iam excited to make some labels and find some awesome fabric to place on the lids.