1. Found some awesome watches to stack together. Now if you are going to try this look I would recommend having at least one watch that actually tells the time. Found that out the hard way yesterday.
2. I found this awesome pink velvet chair and ottoman. We have a guest bedroom that I am going to convert into my office/guest bedroom. My theme.....is Betsey Johnson, so the walls are pink!!! Very pink...like WOW you have a Pepto Bismol colored room...which truthfully I will probably not keep it that pink but do more, of a softer pink. But for now I am just looking for other treasures I can add to the room. Like this sweet chair and ottoman.
3. I found a Black and White Striped Mens XL Tank Top that I am converting into a dress.
4. An Express Denim Jacket
5. Michael Kors Jeans that have a flare so I think I can pass them off as bell bottoms (which are really hot right now)
6. Lucky Black Skinny Jeans
7. Two Vintage Silk Short Sleeves Tops- one cream the other a purple grey
Micheal Kors Jeans..$10
Lucky Black Jeans..$10
Silk Crem Shirt..$2
Silk Purple/Grey Shirt...$3
9. This was the FIND of the day. I seriously could have just boughten this and gone home...Its an H&M Light Weight, Sloughy Jacket
So, those where my finds of yesterday, thrifting around Phoenix in the 115 degree weather...I'm pretty sure that was not a smart idea, but the Lord did blessed me with some good finds, which I am very excited to add to my wardrobe.